HPR1000 [Photo by CNNC]
A result of China's thirty-year experience in nuclear power construction, HPR1000 is a third-generation nuclear technology to which China has exclusive intellectual property rights. It's independently innovated and developed with advanced million-kilowatt PWR nuclear power technology with global cutting-edge safety standards, seasoned by lessons learned from the Fukushima nuclear accident.
HPR1000 has driven the transformation and upgrading of China's high-end equipment industrial clusters. It has played a principal role in accelerating China's nuclear power "going global" strategy and promoting international production cooperation. Nuclear technology is of great strategic significance in strengthening China's nuclear industry.
You can go to the page /izjl5s/HPR1000.html for more information.
- China Institute of Atomic Energy
- Nuclear Power Institute of China
- Southwestern Institute of Physics
- China Nuclear Power Operation Technology Corporation, Ltd.
- China Nuclear Power Engineering Co., Ltd.
- China Institute for Radiation Protection
- Beijing Research Institute of Uranium Geology (BRIUG)
- China Institute of Nuclear Industry Strategy (CINIS)
- China Nuclear Mining Science and Technology Corporation